Super Hermitage tour
You will have a private guided tour in one of the most popular museums of the world. Welcome to the Hermitage! A private tour in a small group gives you a possibility to use any route you want and not to keep to the crowded routes. You will see where the Russian Emperors lived and ruled the country. You will see the worldwide famous collections of art of the Russian Emperors and know how they were formed. You will unveil the secrets of the masterpieces of the Hermitage, and the professional and licensed guide will help you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Sometimes paintings and sculptures say more that we see... book a tour with us and unveil the secrets of the world’s most famous museum! You will feel like a Russian Emperor in the state rooms and see their famous collections of art! Rembrandt, Rubens, Leonardo da Vinci are already waiting for you.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palace Square, 6, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up on your request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.