Super Sacred Valley - Chinchero, Maras, Moray, Ollantaytambo, Pisac + Lunch
This is a tour complete in the Sacred Valley of the inkas, you can visit all point in the sacred valley join a professional tour guide.
al midday you can enjoy the best food of cusco in a good restaurant buffet.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- touristic transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- professional tour guide
- buffet lunch in sacred valley
- first aid kit
- pick up from hotel in city centre
What's excluded :
- melas not mentioned
- water bottle
- • The Sacred Valley tour with Salineras and Moray begins with the pick up from the hotel 06:30 am and head to our first destination
"Chinchero" where we will visit the archaeological part.
• Continuing we will visit the agricultural laboratory of “Moray” where we will find agricultural terraces and we will also visit the salt “Salineras” that are exploited since the Incas period.
• Then we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy an Andean Buffet lunch.
• Then we will go to the town of Ollantaytambo where we will visit the archaeological site and in this town there is also the train terminal where some travelers will stay to take their train to Aguas Calientes.
• Our last visit will be the archaeological center of Pisac where we will find many Andean terraces and the most preserved Andean cemetery of the Andean culture.
• We will return to Cusco (07:00 PM)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from hotel in the city center
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.