Super Saver: Self-Guided Speed Boat Adventure & iRide GPS Guided ScooterTour
Electric Scooter & Speedboat Combo where you get to explore the bay in your very own speedboat then explore San Diego in your very own GPS guided storytelling scooter. This combo land sea adventure makes for the perfect day in San Diego. Both tours do not need to be taken on the same day. Just book the day and time of the speedboat portion you want online and call the number above to book your scooter tour. After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a confirmation.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided and narrated tour
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speedboat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rental of Electric Scooter
- Rider orientation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: USS Midway Museum, 910 N Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101-5811
Pass by the USS Midway.
Pass By: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
Drive through Little Italy.
Pass By: Maritime Museum of San Diego, 1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101-3309
See the Maritime Museum on the water and land.
Pass By: Point Loma, San Diego, CA
See Point Loma sights while driving in a Speed Boat.
Pass By: Coronado Island, 1100 Orange Ave, Coronado, CA 92118-3407
See Coronado Island from the water.
Pass By: Seaport Village, 849 W Harbor Dr Downtown, San Diego, CA 92101-7744
Drive By Seaport Village
Pass By: Old Town San Diego, San Diego, CA
Drive through Old Town
Pass By: Balboa Park, 1549 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101-1660
Drive through Balboa Park.
Pass By: San Diego Zoo, 2929 Zoo Drive Balboa Park, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive right in front of the San Diego Zoo.
Pass By: Gaslamp Quarter, Fourth Avenue between Broadway and Market, San Diego, CA 92101
Drive through Gaslamp Quarter.
Pass By: Westfield Horton Plaza, 324 Horton Plz, San Diego, CA 92101-6148
See Horton Plaza.
Pass By: Hillcrest, San Diego, CA
Drive through Hillcrest
Pass By: Coronado Bridge, State Route 75 South Embarcadero, San Diego, CA 92101
See the Coronado Bridge.
Pass By: The Coronado Ferry Landing, 1201 1st St, Coronado, CA 92118-1462
Take the scooters on the ferry
Departure Point :1: 1450 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
2: 2555 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both scooters and boats accommodate 2 passengers
- All renters must be able to read, understand and sign a liability release and waiver form
- Maximum combined weight of 450lbs (204.1 kg) for two passengers
- GPS Guided Scooter Tours:
- Drivers for the scooters must be aged 15 years or older and must present a photo ID.
- Supplier requires a USD$150.00 security deposit day of rental.
- SpeedBoat Adventure:
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- No experience or boating license required
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.