Superb Black Sea Yacht Picnic
Join us on one day yacht trip along the charming Black Sea coast north from the town of Balchik!
We depart the picturesque port of Balchik in order to enjoy a relaxing day with bath, swimming and good food. We sail away with a beautiful view over the small town of Balchik, its white houses and the green Botanical garden of Queen Maria`s summer residence.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Lots of fun
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Cape Kaliakra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balchik, Balchik, Dobrich Province
Wonderful views from the sea in the boat
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Kavarna, Kavarna, Dobrich Province
Wonderful views from the sea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Kaliakra, 12 km from Kavarna, Dobrich 9660 Bulgaria
A significant cape on the Bulgarian Black Sea
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gas Station LAFY Yaht port, 9600, ul. "Geo Milev" 8, 9600 Tsentar, Balchik, Bulgaria
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don`t forget to take sun lotion
- We start at 10 am and finish at about 5pm.
- The yacht is either Samba or Dionis.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.