Superb View from Samurai Castle Ruins!! Hiking in Small Mountain of Kuroi.
Hiking up to Kuroi Castle Ruins for Superb View with English Speaking Guide !!
・The early bird gets the worm!!
・You may appreciate the superb view at the Kuroi Castle Ruins.
・Hiking up to the top of the small mountain of Kuroi Castle Ruins with English speaking guide.
・Enjoying the beautiful scenery from the mountain.
・The view from the top of the mountain may change depending on the weather and the season.
per adult from
2 hours 40 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - a bottle of drinking water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kuroi Castle Ruins, Tada, Kasugacho, Tamba 669-4125 Hyogo Prefecture
Entrance fee is not required.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :489 Kasugachō Kuroi, Tamba, Hyogo 669-4141, Japan
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.