SuperSaver: Northern Lights by mini-bus & Blue Lagoon transfer
Enjoy the Blue Lagoon, and hunt for the Northern Lights afterwards on one of our minibus.
You will be picked up at your designated pick up location and head to the Blue Lagoon. Please note entrance tickets to the blue lagoon are not included.
Once you´ve enjoyed the pool, make sure to dress up for the occasion (lots of layers and woolen socks recommended), and we will pick you up to take you for an epic northern light´s hunt.
Transportation to the Blue Lagoon is included as well as Northern Lights Photos.
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Nordurljosavegur 9, Grindavik 240 Iceland
Transfer to the Blue Lagoon. Soak in the Blue Lagoon for a relaxing afternoon before a northern lights hunt. NOTE: Admission fee to the Blue Lagoon is not included
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For the Blue Lagoon transfer, you will be picked up by Reykjavík Excursions at 1:30pm. After the Blue Lagoon you will have time to get dinner before being picked up again for the Northern Lights part of the tour. Northern Lights pick up is at 20:30pm from October - February and 21:30pm in September & March - April. Please note that you will be picked up in a vehicle with the Arctic Adventures logo.Ports
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 – Rauðarárstígur
- Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata (on the corner of Klapparstígur)
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.