Surf Lesson at Arpoador Beach with Mandala Rio Surf School
Arpoador beach is the birthplace of Surf in Rio de Janeiro, one of the most beautiful places in the world, its waves are perfect for beginners, for all ages, composed of a stone corner where there is a channel that makes the waves perfect for beginners and the magical experience!
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment like board and lycra is already included
What's excluded :
Surf lessons take place at Arpoador beach.
All necessary equipment is already included.
The class lasts 1hr, if it is the first time, before entering the sea we will do a training in the sand in which you will learn how to deal with board, sea and the waves. Then we will start the practice at sea.
At sea and we will be together all the time where stereo taught the basic concepts of surfing and we will start reading waves, currents and rowing, in practice at sea!
Classes are always scheduled one day in advance so that I can confirm that the sea conditions are suitable for the class.
• Arpoador beach, Avenida Francisco Bhering, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22080-050 Brazil
Departure Point :Bike Itaú, 35 - Pedra do Arpoador - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22080-050, Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.