SURF LESSON for kids
We will teach you all the basic surf knowledge. Our school uses a unique technique which helps you learn how to stand up on a surfboard in less than two hours, even if you are a complete beginner. You do not have to wait weeks to successfully stand on a surfboard.
We cover everything you need to know to become a surfer in two hours. The first half hour is spent on land discussing the ins and outs of surf technique where you will learn the basic rules and surf safety. The remainder of the time is spent in the water with your instructor and later you can practice by yourself.
By your very first lesson, you’ll be riding waves and feeling the joy that surfing brings! We offer the best value beginner surfing lessons available because you get the most optimal student to instructor class ratio. We use a part of the beach that is safe and perfect for surfing even if you have never been on a surfboard before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Surfboard & Wetsuit
What's excluded :
- My goal as a professional surf coach is to help you become the best surfer possible in a short period of time. I am a certificated professional surf coach and WSL professional surfer. I know how to help others progress quickly and to go from non-surfer to being comfortable on a board and catching waves.
Departure Point :10 Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You MUST BOOK A PRIVATE LESSON with us if you: - Don't know how to swim - Are under 18 - Have any disabilities - Don't speak English - Have a private party event
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.