Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara
Learn to surf in beautiful Santa Barbara! Your expert instructor will teach you how to stand up on your board and ride the perfect wave, offering tips on balance while ensuring your safety. All skill levels are welcome, and equipment rental is included. This Southern California city offers great outdoor activities like surfing year-round.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.5-hour lesson
- Expert instructor
- Use of equipment (surfboard, wetsuit)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
You'll want to prepare to drive 20 mintues south of Santa Barbara for the best possible surfing experience. You'll meet your instructor at our surf van located at the beach where you'll get suited up in a wetsuit, grab a long board, and walk to the sand for beach instruction. After some brief teaching on surf safety, etiquette, and technique we'll rush into the ocean to catch you some waves! Your instructor will be coaching you and pushing you into waves to make the experience a memory that will last!
Our lessons are private so you or your group will have their own instructor and personalized experience.
The majority of our lessons are for first timers which is why our lessons include: a surfboard, wetsuit, and 90 minutes of private instruction. Typically, lessons are taught at beaches with a sandy bottom and gentle waves just a few miles south of Santa Barbara.
Departure Point :Mondo's Beach, Pacific Coast Hwy, Ventura, CA 93001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All participants MUST be able to swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides are required to wear masks at the shop and rental stand but as soon as tours and lessons begin it is extremely easy to maintain a safe distance and the use of masks will only happen if requested by the client.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.