Surf Lesson in Sunny Po'ipu
Surfing and serving Kaua'i since 1990! Our friendly, professional crew live the life that we share with our guests. A group of watermen and women make up our team and we share our enthusiasm and knowledge with you as you experience your surfing adventure. Specializing in small groups and individualized attention sets us apart.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Soft surfboard, booties and rash guard (surf shirt) are included.
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drinks are not included, however there is a food/beverage outlet located on property
The first portion of your lesson is spent on land learning the basics of paddling, getting up and surfing a wave. The rest of the time is in the water with your professional, fun instructor sharing tips and information on how to actually surf! A safety briefing and all gear needed is provided.
Departure Point :2251 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.