This surf school promotes and teaches activities related to the sea, such as surfing.
The school develops its work on two levels: learning and technical improvement, teaching students of all age groups, of all genders and at all technical levels (from beginners to surfers who already compete).
The surf's school main goal is to provide a fun free time in a healthy, safe and oriented environment. It offers surf class programs, such as a surf baptism (first time surfing/single lesson) and surf packs. Water sports such as surfing provide the opportunity to experience the unique sensation of the body in harmony with the ocean while promoting a healthy lifestyle and an ecological awareness.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wetsuit and surfboard
- Sports Insurance
- Surf instructors accompaniment
What's excluded :
Aloha's activities focus on surfing lessons. These can take place either at Praia da Azurara, about a 10-minute drive from the center of Vila do Conde city or at Praia Azul, right in front of the school's facilities.
• Vila do Conde, Vila do Conde, Porto District, Northern Portugal
Departure Point :Aloha Surf & Sup School, Av. Manuel Barros, 4480-659 Vila do Conde, Portugal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.