Surf Lessons in Tamarindo
We are passionate about surfing and we want to give you the opportunity to know or develop that hobby. Surfing is for the whole family and no previous experience is needed! Come to have fun and enjoy the sea and the waves with us!
We have been teaching this wonderful sport for two years, getting to know our coast and its waves every day.
The surfing lessons will start with theory and practice in the sand, where a professional instructor will teach you the basic surfing movements and the necessary safety tips.
After that, we will head to the water to apply everything we have learned!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour class
- Surf board
- Bilingual professional instructor
What's excluded :
Come surf with us!
Tamarindo is among the most renowned surfing beaches in the world to learn how to surf, and our goal is to teach you in the safest and most fun way possible. We offer surfing lessons for all types of levels - from beginners to advanced. You can choose between our three options and enjoy the most fun surfing lessons in Costa Rica.
Departure Point :Calle Central, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/17/2020 - 11/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.