Surf Sintra’s Secrets – Jeep Tour & Surf Lesson
Because Surf is a part of our culture and passion, we could not leave it apart! The best day itinerary for your holidays, combining the Atlantic Ocean breeze & Sintra’s Pine Trees – Half Day Tour and Beginners Surf Lesson all in one!
– From the morning pick up (At your accommodation) we arrive to what we call our wonderland: Sintra, the place we proudly can call home! Catch sight of all its wonders, secrets and mysteries and with the help of your newest Portuguese friend (our Wonder guide) decide which monument you wish to visit in the inside.
On the afternoon we take you to one of the most beautiful beaches in Sintra (we choose the one that has the best weather conditions at that day), where we will provide you with a surf lesson, oriented by a specialized professional. This lesson is directed for all ages, from children (7+) to seniors and no previous experience required, just the wish for salty hear and the sense of freedom!
Let’s surf Sintra’s secrets and get salty together!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Sintra Tour (exclusive)
- Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
- Surf Lesson (equipment & instructor)
- All insurances included
- Transport in a classic 4x4 Portuguese Jeep
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (lunch)
- Entrance Fees (tickets)
Explore Sintra's Historical Center, it's narrow cobble streets, local customs and traditions and and take pictures of the mesmerizing medieval National Sintra Palace and its iconic chimneys.
• Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
• Castelo dos Mouros, 2710-405 Sintra, Portugal
• Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
• Tivoli Palácio de Seteais, R. Barbosa du Bocage 8, 2710-517 Sintra, Portugal
• Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
• Sintra Mountains, N375, Sintra Portugal
• Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accomodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations: LisbonSintraEriceira Cascais ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given. IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 9AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU.Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There could be some changes in the pick-up location if we see that it's not possible to stop close to it. We will kindly arrange a close place for us to meet (never more than 5min walk from the original location)
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Must bring comfortable clothing , a warm jacket, a towel and swim gear for the surf lesson
- We advise you to choose one monument only (from Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, The National Palace, Moorish Castle or Monserrate) due to Itinerary’s timings because it will take you almost the all morning to see it right. During the van trip until the choosed monument we will show other monuments but just from the outside.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Information is available to all costumers: How to take precautions to prevent and control infection relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak and Internal rules relating to the Covid-19 coronavirus outbreak. Wondervan in compliance with Turismo de Portugal detains the Safe & Clean certificate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.