Surf with ALOHA SURF SCHOOL
Come join our elite team of surfers as we teach you the ancient sport of he'e nalu or surfing. Hawaiian's introduced the world to surfing! Come be apart of our surf family (ohana).
per adult from
What's included :
- Your surf lesson includes rash guard, booties/protective footwear, and surfboard
What's excluded :
Following a safety and surf lesson instructional, we will walk to the designated surf area! Your certified surf instructor will teach you the ancient sport of he'e nalu or surfing! Our team of surf instructors are current and/or former surfing professionals!
Departure Point :Shores of Maui, 114 - 2075 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.