Surf Yoga and Hike Morocco - Private Tour
The perfect combination for your holiday in Morocco! Take a Private Tour to explore the Atlas Mountains and the spectacular beaches south of Agadir, which are truly off the beaten track and famous for their surf waves. An active holiday which includes a Surf lesson, Yoga at sunset and a Hiking Guide in the mountains, also giving you plenty of time to relax between locations. The route takes you into the heart of traditional Berber country, allowing you to experience the culture of this colourful, diverse country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil (D)
Your driver with 4x4 will meet you at your hotel to begin the journey taking the Mountain roads high into the Atlas, to the stunning region of the Toubkal National Park and the small Berber village of Imlil. You will stay in a stylish, traditional guest house with local Berber staff. Enjoy dinner in the colourful dining room of this unique place.
Day 2: Imlil (B, L, D)
Take a Full Day Hike with a Mountain Guide through the pure air of the Atlas Mountains. You will take a picnic lunch and spend all day in this spectacular region, before returning to the guest house for a delicious meal.
Day 3: Imlil – Tafraoute (B, D)
Continue your journey down into the foothills of the Atlas, to Taroudant for lunch and then on to the inland village of Tafraoute to experience the traditional Berber culture of this region, exploring the arts and crafts and way of life.
Day 4: Tafroute – Agadir Coast (B, D)
Leaving after breakfast, you will head out to the Atlantic coast, visiting the coastal villages before arriving at a hotel set on the beach south of Agadir within the animal and bird sanctuary of the Souss Massa National Park.
Day 5: Agadir Coast (B, D)
Enjoy a morning Surf lesson with time to relax in the afternoon, followed by sunset Yoga.
Day 6: Agadir – Marrakech (B)
Drive directly back to Marrakech in time for dinner on the terrace at your hotel.
Accommodation is hand-picked and of a very high standard with air conditioning in hotels and is Half Board (Breakfast and Dinner). We have personally selected each place to stay based on authenticity, style and excellent service.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :8:00/8:30 am
Return Detail :Return to same departure location.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.