Surprise Walk of Friedrichshafen with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around Freidrichshafen?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in Friedrichshafen, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Friedrichshafen from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home! Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of Friedrichshafen.
We will meet at Schlosskirche (Castle Church) and from there, your authentic discovery of Friedrichshafen will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Evangelische Schlosskirchengemeinde Friedrichshafen, Schloßstraße 2, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Starting our journey with a beautiful church which represents the perfect mixture of baroque and renaissance style “The Schlosskirche”
Pass By: Schloss-Steg, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Followed by the Schloss Steg with one of the most beautiful views of Friedrichshafen.
Pass By: Zeppelinbrunnen, Friedrichstraße 57, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Take a look at the Zeppelin Fountain and discover what it represents!
Pass By: Uferpromenade Friedrichshafen, Uferstraße 1, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Stroll to the Uferpromenade, a nice and calm place offering peaceful walks and great picnic spots.
Pass By: Buchhornbrunnen, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
The Buchhornbrunnen symbolizes the foundation of Friedrichshafen, it also emphasizes the interaction of the past and present.
Pass By: Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen, Seestraße 22, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
We will pass through the well known Zeppelin Museum and I will tell you why it is very recommendable to visit.
Pass By: Interboot Exhibition, Seestraße 30, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Finalizing at the interboot exhibition will different boat sizes and models!
Departure Point :Evangelische Schlosskirchengemeinde Friedrichshafen, Schloßstraße 2, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Return Detail :Interboot Exhibition, Seestraße 30, 88045 Friedrichshafen, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.