Surprise Walk of Katowice with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around Katowice?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in Katowice, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Katowice from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home! Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of Katowice.
We will meet at the Silesian Theatre and from there, your authentic discovery of Katowice will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Starting at the Wyspianski Silesian Theatre named after a polish writer and painter from the modernist period.
Pass By: Silesian Insurgents' Monument, al. Korfantego, 40-959 Katowice, Poland
Followed by the Silesian Insurgents Monument, honoring the creation of the Polish state after the Versailles Treaty!
Pass By: Goldstein Palace, plac Wolności 12A, 40-078 Katowice, Poland
Get to know the Goldstein Palace which is nowadays home to the civil registry, however it served as a commerce chamber and theater before.
Pass By: Cathedral of Christ the King, Katowice, Plebiscytowa 49A, 40-041 Katowice, Poland
Discover the powerful neo-classical archcathedral of Christ the King!
Pass By: Silesian Parliament, Jagiellońska 25, 40-032 Katowice, Poland
Do not miss the four paternosters (open single person elevator) of the Silesian Parliament.
Pass By: Kościół Rzymskokatolicki p.w. Niepokalanego Poczęcia NMP, plac Szramka 1, 40-014 Katowice, Poland
Finishing our journey at the St. Mary’s Church, the place of worship of all immigrants and new residents in Upper Silesia.
Departure Point :Silesian Theatre, Rynek 10, 40-003 Katowice, Poland
Return Detail :Kościół Rzymskokatolicki p.w. Niepokalanego Poczęcia NMP, plac Szramka 1, 40-014 Katowice, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.