Surprise Walk of The Hague with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around The Hague?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in The Hague, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see The Hague from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home! Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of The Hague.
We will meet in front of the Mauritshuis Museum and from there, your authentic discovery of The Hague will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mauritshuis, Plein 29, 2511 CS Den Haag, Netherlands
Starting our journey in front the Mauritshuis Museum, home to the best Dutch painting of the 17th Century!
Pass By: Binnenhof, 2513 AA The Hague, Netherlands
The Binnenhof, known as the oldest section of the Hagues! It houses both chambers of the Parliament
Pass By: The Old City Hall, Dagelijkse Groenmarkt 1, 2513 AL Den Haag, Netherlands
Get to know the City Hall where civic wedding ceremonies are held as well as the where the Royal family registers its family births.
Pass By: Noordeinde Palace, Noordeinde 68, 2514 GL Den Haag, Netherlands
Get to know the King’s Place of Work, the “Noordeinde Palace”
Pass By: Peace Palace, Carnegieplein 2, 2517 KJ Den Haag, Netherlands
Take a shot of the imposing brick building “Peace Palace” which combines Gothic and Neoclassical styles.
Pass By: Madurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ Den Haag, Netherlands
Finalizing at the Miniature Park “Madurodam” which replicates what makes Holland so unique (Canal houses, Windmills, the Peace Palace)
Departure Point :Mauritshuis, Plein 29, 2511 CS Den Haag, Netherlands
Return Detail :Madurodam, George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ Den Haag, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.