Surprise Walk of Wroclaw with a Local
This Experience is provided by a private local.
Are you ready to join me for a surprise walk around Wroclaw?
From my many experiences and personal interactions in Wroclaw, I have gathered a personal checklist of must-sees with my most memorable places. Don’t miss out on the chance to see Wroclaw from a unique perspective and understand why I call this place my home! Create a deeper connection with the city, just like I have, and enjoy exclusive anecdotes, tips and tricks, and secret revelations of Wroclaw.
We will meet at the Royal Palace and from there, your authentic discovery of Wroclaw will start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- A Local that wants to show you his city!
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses during the Experience
- Food, drinks or snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The City Museum of Wroclaw, Kazimierza Wielkiego 35, 50-077 Wrocław, Poland
We will start our journey at Baroque Royal palace, however some Rococo, Neoclassical and Neo-Renaissance touches were added.
Pass By: Market Square, Rynek we Wrocławiu, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
Let’s stroll to the Market Square and discover the little bronze dwarf statues, let’s see how many you find, they are all over the place!
Pass By: Hansel and Gretel Houses, Świętego Mikołaja 1, 52-007 Wrocław, Poland
Go back to the past by getting to know the Hansel and Gretel Houses, two medieval buildings connected by an arcade!
Pass By: St Elizabeth of Hungary Roman Catholic parish, Świętej Elżbiety 1/2, 50-001 Wrocław, Poland
Explore the tallest building of Wroclaw, which has been reconstructed for three times due to different incidents, such as fires and heavy hail.
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, plac Katedralny 18, 50-329 Wrocław, Poland
Get to know the 13th Century Brick Gothic Style Cathedral with 21 chapels inside.
Pass By: Centennial Hall, Wystawowa 1, 51-618 Wrocław, Poland
Followed by the majestic Centennial Hall, a technical marvel from the end of Wroclaw's German era.
Pass By: Wrocław Multimedia Fountain, Wystawowa 1, 51-618 Wrocław, Poland
Finalizing at the fantastic Fountain of Wroclaw, get impressed by its beauty!
Departure Point :The City Museum of Wroclaw, Kazimierza Wielkiego 35, 50-077 Wrocław, Poland
Return Detail :Wrocław Multimedia Fountain, Wystawowa 1, 51-618 Wrocław, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.