Sustainable Stockholm Tour
Did you know that...?
100% of the energy used by the City of Stockholm´s own operations comes from renewable sources.
99% of Stockholm´s solid waste is recycled.
96% of the hotels in Stockholm has an environmental certification
Stockholm has one of the cleanest (and tastiest) tap waters in the world. No need to buy bottled water.
Stockholm has 1/3 green area, 1/3 water, 1/3 built area.
Yes we could go on and on telling you about how Stockholm is truly leading the way in holistic sustainability but we think its best you rather experience it yourself, and this tour lets you do just that! From eco-transport and urban farming to buildings powered by body heat and recycling revolutions you get to explore it all during this thrilling introduction to the green side of the city.
Soon enough, you will have realised what makes Stockholm a role model for other European cities. Time to go green on this Sustainable Stockholm tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
In a world where green is the new black, many gloss over the real deal with pretty words. But real sustainability is not a quick fix. At least not in Stockholm - the first ever European Green Capital. This tour takes you on an exploration of what actual sustainability really is from a holistic approach.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Östermalms saluhall, Östermalmstorg, 114 39 Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.