Suwon Hwaseong Fortress Small-Group Morning Tour from Seoul
Suwon Hwaseong is one of the unique architecture in the 18th century, providing a glimpse into the scientific, architectural, and artistic aspects of Korea. It is considered a unique building in the construction history.
Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon is easily influenced by its beauty even if you don't have any background knowledge of history. It is even ironic to feel beautiful in the castle associated with the war.
Also, Hwaseong Fortress is emerging as an icon of Korean traditional historical culture and is becoming a popular tourist attraction in the world. (One of the 50 places in Korea selected by CNN)
No Shopping center guaranteed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Seoul downtown hotel pickup service only. If customer's stay is not at the Seoul downtown district might have extra charge occur based on the distance.
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Haenggung Palace
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwaseong Fortress, 910, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16253 South Korea
Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). The fortress was built as a display of King Jeongjo’s filial piety towards his father.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, 825, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16258 South Korea
A Hwaseong Haenggung was a temporary palace where the king and royal family retreated to during a war. Hwaseong Haenggung Palace is the largest one of these, use by the Joseon kings since the time of King Jeongjo.
This palace is not only being used as a shelter during war but also King Jeongjo stayed here during trips to worship at his father's tomb.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels located in central Seoul. Please provide us exact full address of your accommodation. If your hotel/guesthouse is located in a narrow alley, we will pick you up at the nearest subway station.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is at an alternate location, our English speaking guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.