“Sveti Vid“ Hike
The road to the highest peak of the island of Pag is abundant in historical and mythological landmarks and plant life diversity. The views of the Velebit mountain and its Channel, Pag’s coastline and the Kvarner Islands are enchanting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolan, Kolan, Island of Pag, Zadar County, Dalmatia
The hiking tour begins in Kolan and continues along the shepherds’ paths towards the highest peak of the island. Sveti Vid is a rocky hill with remnants of a prehistoric fortress at an altitude of 349 meters, one of the largest prehistoric fortresses on the island. Since the 14th century it has served as a religious site, a small St. Vid’s chapel. It takes about one hour to reach the top and enjoy the fascinating view of the rich diversity of the island of Pag and its archipelago.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sunturist Bus Station, Ul. bana Josipa Jelačića 8, 53291, Novalja, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.