Swamps & Bogs Fat bike tour in Visaginas
You will explore some of the hidden forest areas and test your limits by choosing a fat bike as your transport. Ride it through swamps, bogs and forest pathways. Feel the edge, speed and action, and get inspired by the atmospheric nature scenery on this 4-5 hour guided tour.
Riding a fat bike instead of a regular mountain bike allows you to get through otherwise impassable woodland areas, such as swamps and muddy off-road. You'll be able to explore many of the secret forest areas, that not many people can get to easily. However, low pressure in the bike's tires also means that riding such bike is physically demanding.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Fat bike and equipment hire
- Hot drink and a snack
- Entry ticket to the regional park
What's excluded :
Starting at our so-called bike den at Vilties g. 5a-1, Visaginas, we'll head off towards Smalvos lake. Then depending upon the wishes and physical level of the participants we will visit: Smalvo peninsula, Beavers den, Cranes' house, Headwaters of Smalvos river. Half-way through the tour there will be a stop at a meadow with picturesque views over the lake and forests. It's time for you to enjoy the surroundings over a cup of hot tea with a snack. Prepare to pedal a little more after this short break and finish the tour in the same place as started.
Departure Point :Vilties g. 5A, Visaginas 31118, Lithuania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height of 150 cm is required for this activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.