Swan River Scenic Cruise
Whilst you are visiting Perth, it is a must to take a cruise along the Swan River. The 2.5-hour Swan River cruise allows you to see the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the river, as you cruise to Fremantle and back to Perth. Cruise past the magnificent homes overlooking the calm and picturesque waters.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Captain’s commentary
- Return Swan River cruise
- Wine tasting on 3:45 departures only (served on the return leg from Fremantle)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Take in the wonderful sights that can only be viewed from the Swan River as you cruise the calm waters between Fremantle and Perth on a direct return service.
Cruise past key sights including Perth’s impressive Bell Tower, the restored Swan Brewery, Kings Park, Royal Perth Yacht Club, the magnificent mansions of Perth overlooking the river and Fremantle’s busy inner harbour.
Enjoy Captain’s commentary for the duration of your cruise to Fremantle and back to Barrack Street Jetty.
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Departure Point :Captain Cook Cruises - Perth, Pier 3, Barrack Street Jetty, 3 Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, however the toilets on the boat are located downstairs
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor and maintain these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards. Number of passengers per vessel has been capped for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.