Swan Valley Half-Day Food and Wine Tasting Tour
Explore the Swan Valley on this 5-hour morning tour visiting a range of the best venues for delicious tastings including honey, wine, chocolate, coffee, nut and nougat. Also try some Australian bush tucker at an Aboriginal cultural centre. This tour is perfect for those wanting to see the best of the Swan Valley in an easy way.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All tasting fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central, West & East Perth)
- Entry/Admission - Morish Nuts Swan Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mondo Nougat
- Entry/Admission - Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
The Swan Valley is a diverse region that is a 25 minute drive from the center of Perth with award winning wineries, breweries, distilleries, confectionery outlets, restaurants and cafes that make up the "Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail." The Swan Valley has something to offer just about everyone.
You will be picked up from your hotel where you begin your journey to visit a range of the best venues the Swan Valley has to offer. You will visit the chocolate factory where you can taste the locally made chocolate.
For wine tasting, taste the premium wines at one of the many wonderful vineyards in the Swan Valley.
Stop At: Morish Nuts Swan Valley, 640 Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Stop at Morish Nuts to try their wide range of nuts from their caramel coated, wasabi macadamia, hot cashews, almonds, abalone flavored and savory nibbles just to name a few.
Stop At: Mondo Nougat, 640 Great Northern Highway, Herne Hill, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
The Mondo Nougat factory is always a hit for those with a sweet tooth as they have a delicious, Italian made, soft nougat. After at the honey tasting stop, be amazed at how many different varieties of honey there are and the differences in their taste.
Stop At: Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery, 10070 West Swan Rd, Henley Brook, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
There will be a pit stop at the Maalinup aboriginal gallery where you will get to learn about aboriginal culture and taste traditional bush food.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required - we can store the wheelchair in the coach and the places visited are accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.