Swan Valley Private Tour
Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs to the Swan Valley area only 30 minutes from Perth City Centre.
• Yahava Koffee Works – Coffee roasts, house blends and exotic teas. Free Coffee and Tea tasting.
• Margaret River Chocolate Factory – Speciality chocolate shop. Free Chocolate tasting.
• Providore - wine, sauces and condiments. Free tasting.
• Caversham Wildlife Park (Optional - entry fee not included) - Meet Koalas, Kangaroos and Wombats in a family run Wildlife Park. Great venue!
• Two Wineries – Wine tasting included
• Choice of Breweries (optional) - beer tasting NOT included.
• Morish Nuts – Premium and finest Australian nuts produce. Free tasting.
• Mondo Nougat Factory - Italian style nougat, shop and cafe. One nougat sample per person.
• House of Honey – A variety of local Australian pure honey. Free tasting.
• Return to hotel at 14:30hrs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver-guide and informative commentary.
- Private transportation in a classy and comfortable fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop-off from included from most centrally located Perth hotels.
- Live commentary in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese available.
- Wine, chocolate, honey, nuts and nougat tasting included.
- Individual bottled water provide during the tour.
- Foldable wheelchair vehicle accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Entry/Admission - Sandalford Wines Swan Valley
- Entry/Admission - Whistlers Chocolate Co
- Entry/Admission - The House of Honey
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions unless specified in the inclusions.
- Food and drinks unless specified in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan Valley, Swan Valley, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Swan Valley is the first wine region in Western Australia and is only a thirty minute drive from Perth City.
Visit Yahava Koffeeworks - independent coffee roasting company with coffee varieties from all over the world. Coffee tasting included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sandalford Wines Swan Valley, 3210 West Swan Rd Caversham, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Exclusive Sandalford Wines, founded in 1840, Sandalford is a stunning wine estate offering premium quality wines specialising in Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon , Chardonnay varieties. Sandalford also has an excellent venue for lunch ( own expenses).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Whistlers Chocolate Co, 506 Great Northern Hwy, Middle Swan, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Chocolate factory / shop.
Stop for chocolate tasting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The House of Honey, 867 Great Northern Hwy, Herne Hill, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Cute shop specialised in local honey varieties. Honey tasting included.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off directly from your accommodation.Please make sure you put your accommodation details when making a booking.Airports
- Perth Airport, 2 George Wiencke Dr, Redcliffe, Belmont, Western Australia 6105 Australia
- Cruise Terminal, 50 Peter Hughes Dr, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for this tour to take place.
- Wheelchair (must be foldable) accessible. Person must be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- Children 17 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infants 0 to 3 years old are free of charge at most tour attractions.
- Tours are available in English, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.