Swayambhunath Buddhist Stupa Hiking from Thamel, Kathmandu
Swayambhu is an ancient religious architecture atop a hill in the Kathmandu Valley, west of Kathmandu city. This temple is comes under World UNESCO heritage site. Easy hiking from Thamel, Kathmandu you will explore locals and uphill to Stupa makes you calm and peace as you gain new steps.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (will begin our hiking from Thamel)
- Bottle of water.
- English speaking of Guide.
- Private trip.
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences
- Entrance fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Best Buddhist Temple in Kathmandu, comes under UNESCO Worlds heritage sites. Will do Hiking from Kathmandu to Syambhu.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will begin hiking from Thamel, so if you lives inside Thamel area will be good.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.