Sweet Tasting & Stories Small Group Tour
Enjoy a sensory experience that you will never forget, discovering the secrets of this great city, Barcelona. Our expert guides will guide you through the historic streets of the city while enjoying stops where you will taste typical Spanish-Catalan culture sweets in situ.
The combination of different sweets during the tour together with the pleasant walk through the streets steeped in history will immerse you in an experience that will take you to ancient times.
Our guides will be the perfect hosts during your stance in Barcelona.
Tour for sweet lovers in all its exponents. Discover the close history that the spectacular city of Barcelona shares with ‘chocolate con churros’, ‘turrones’, 'polvorone', horchata, 'catanies' and countless small sins within the reach of cunning travelers.
During the delicious sweetest tour of the city, we’ll lead the way to all the must-see confectioneries and artisan sweets and chocolate boutiques, so you can see and test them for yourself.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional local guide.
- Walking tour, through the Gothic quarter the Born District
- Visit the Museu de la Xocolata
- 6 typical Catalan sweets
- Ensure a pleasant experience in our small group tour maximum 8 people.
What's excluded :
- Any other food/drinks not specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Placa Reial, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Get to know Plaça Reial and its Napoleonic architecture, frequented by artists, bohemians and travelers enjoying some rest in one of the many terraces of the square. This big, open space became an indispensable meeting point in the middle of the Gothic Quarter and its narrow streets.
Furnished with the elegant fountain de Tres Gracias and beautiful lanterns designed by a very young Gaudí on his first public assignment. With its gigantic royal palm trees, you can’t miss this sparkling and graceful square of Barcelona Old Town.
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Barcelona's greatest urban attraction. This stunning neighborhood has survived through the Middle Ages. Its long history will become tangible as you visit the Cathedral, Plaça Del Rei, Plaça Neri and many other important landmarks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Las Ramblas, La Rambla, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: El Born / La Ribera, El Born / La Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
El Born is maybe one of the few labyrinths in which you would not mind to get lost. Breathe in the unique atmosphere of this neighborhood, known for its fusion of old and new buildings. Stroll through very trendy squares where young and old love to be, and enjoy historical and cultural attractions such as the popular Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar or Palau de la Música Catalana.
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.