Sweet-Tooth Food Tour
The Sweet-Tooth Food Tour is all about the most delicious sweet treats in Dublin and we'll visit four of the tastiest spots Dublin has to offer!
- We'll begin with a visit to the Victorian market, Georges St. Arcade, where we'll sample home-made fudge, made on the Aran Islands
- We'll then head over to Murphy's Ice Cream Parlour to taste the most delicious hand-made ice cream from Kerry - the Brown Bread and Marmalade combo is amazing!
- We'll then saunter on down to Fallon and Byrne's which is a boutique supermarket.There we can taste some of the loveliest Irish cheese
- We'll finish our tour in Aunty Nellies, a traditional Irish Sweet Shop, that will feel like a step back in time. We will sample some of their delectable Irish chocolates.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Delicious food you won’t find anywhere else
- Visit to the food market
- Small group tour with a personal local guide
- Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: George's Street Arcade, South Great George's Street, Dublin Ireland
We'll begin with a visit to the Victorian market, Georges St. Arcade, where we'll sample home-made fudge, made on the Aran Islands
Departure Point :St Stephen's Green, Saint Peter's, Dublin 2, Ireland
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.