Swim at Pristine Beaches at West Salalah - Full Day 4x4 - Fazayah Beach & Shaat
This 8 hours private tour on 4x4 vehcile will have a mesmerizing journey to the western side of Salalah.
Tour will begin with a trip to the white sand beaches of Mughsayl and the blowholes overlooking Marneef cave. The blowholes are also referred as Mughsayl Natural Fountains by the tourists. The water jet from the blowholes vary according to the season, but can get as high as 28m in the sky in Khareef season. This is a unique trek in the Middle East where you start your walk from beach and go up to a cave and end up at blowholes.
Fazayah Beach is the top rated place on TripAdvisors by the visitor. The beach is accessible by off-road journey only and the beach is in its pristine condition.
Shaat Plateau & Shaat Hidden Beach is a unique place on this trip, which is not visited by many during their stay in Salalah. But with this tour you will get the chance to experience these stunning place with experienced Omani guide. A Hidden beach excursion is no-doubt a memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced Omani guide who can speak English and Arabic
- Transport by private vehicle: 4x4 Car
- Pick and Drop from Hotel or Airport or Seaport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Lunch - Breakfast / lunch / dinner not included, but can be provided at additional cost of 5 Omani rials per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Mughsail Beach, Salalah Oman
The journey of Salalah is incomplete without a trip to white sand beaches of Mughsayl on the Western side of Salalah. The beach has lots of white sand
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marneef Cave, Salalah Oman
There are blowholes overlooking Marneef cave. The blowholes are also referred as Mughsayl Natural Fountains by the tourists. The water jet from the blowholes vary according to the season, but can get as high as 28m in the sky in Khareef season. This is a unique trek in the Middle East where you start your walk from beach and go up to a cave and end up at blowholes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fazayah Beach, Oman
The pristine Fazayah Beach is the most rated tourist attraction in Salalah, Oman. This beach has an adventurous 4x4 wheel off road drive to the most stunning beaches in the world
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shaat oman, Unnamed Road، Oman
From Shaat plateau, the view is amazing and one can see the amazing Arabian sea and enjoy each moment of it
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shaat Hidden Beach, Oman
Shaat Hidden Beach is one of the hidden pristine beaches, in its natural condition. A must visit place on the western side of Salalah for those who like adventure, off-road journey and a beach where most of the visitors don't come.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick and Drop from Any hotel in Salalah, cruise port and airport Ports
- Salalah Airport
- Port of Salalah
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.