Swim, Fun at Rhenia and Iconic Sunset View!
We have the top ingredients for the most memorable cruise escape: a
secluded beach with turquoise waters, fun at sea, drinks on board and the most iconic sunset of your Mykonos stay!
You will be thrilled with this itinerary that embraces everything you would want from your vacation in the Aegean Sea – crystal clear waters, privacy at an untouched, virgin beach on Rhenia island, fun inside & outside the sea, an open bar on board and a whimsical sunset from Little Venice – all this at the comfort of a historic, award-winning traditional wooden boat.
• Free time for swimming on Rhenia island.
• Views of Windmills, Little Venice & Delos island.
• Open bar for water, soft drinks, beer and wine while you are sailing.
• Brioche snack for everyone once you are back from your swim.
• A Ready to Drink Cocktail & dried nuts will be offered to every guest during the sunset session.
per adult from
What's included :
- RTD Cocktail & dried nuts (while sunset session)
- Complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks and water
- Restroom on board
- All safety equipment
What's excluded :
- Snorkeling equipment (available at small extra cost)
- Towels (available at small extra cost)
- Shuttle transportation to the meeting point (available upon request)
- Gratuities at your discretion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Delos, Delos, Cyclades, South Aegean
Our cruise boat leaves Mykonos old port, and we sail west for about 45 minutes, towards the historic island of Delos where you will take a short breifing before we reach Rhenia island.
Stop At: Rineia, Rinia, Greece
Once we reach our unspoilt Rhenia coast, you can dive into the most amazing crystalline waters or take in some sun on the sandy beach!
Secluded location – transparent waters – absolute calmness: these are the keywords.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Little Venice, Mitropoleos Georgouli, Mykonos Town Greece
At around 20.00pm we drop anchor in front of the majestic Little Venice Area, grab a cocktail, a glass of wine or a soft drink from our bar and watch the sun as it sets over the Aegean Sea, creating a plethora of amazing colors!
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Old Port, Mykonos Town Greece
At around 20:30 we’ll start the trip back to Mykonos Old Port after a memory lasting evening!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Aegean Ventures, Mykonos Old Port, Μύκονος 846 00, Greece
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour starts at 16:30 at the Old Port pier in front of our ticket kiosk and finishes after the sun has set (seasonal adaption to the sunset time).
- Light snacks and drinks are sold on board at all times.
- Meeting time is at 4:00pm - Free public parking is available next to our location.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.