Swim Picnic at Wekiwa’s Natural Springs!
Head out of town away from the traffic and crowds of the Orlando tourist zone to swim in the crystal clear waters of nearby Wekiwa Springs, where the water is a refreshing 72 degrees year-round!
This state park is where many local Orlandoans go to enjoy fresh water flowing from the underground Florida aquifer and is not generally well known to most tourists. Wekiwa Springs provides a memorable “real Florida” leisure experience in a truly natural setting that you will remember long after your visit!
Minimum of 4 people booked for tour to commence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wekiwa Springs State Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wekiwa Springs State Park, 1800 Wekiwa Cir, Apopka, FL 32712-2581
The natural swimming spring is located in the woodsy setting of one of the area’s beautiful state parks, a perfect place for enjoying the clean, fresh water as well as spreading out a blanket, relaxing in the Florida sun and having a picnic.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Original Orlando Tours will get in contact with the ticket holder on day of pick up details. Original Orlando Tours will displayed on the vehicle.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.