SWIM SURROUNDED by Sea Turtles and ENJOY 2 Cenotes & a Cavern with Transport
Venture on a great half-day excursion in the beautiful Akumal Bay, where you will have the great experience of swimming alongside sea turtles in their natural environment, without a doubt, an unforgettable experience!
Snorkel on a coral reef with abundant marine life filled with colorful fish within the protected natural area of Akumal, which in the Mayan language means place of turtles, this area is regularly visited by turtles that come to feed, is the perfect opportunity to be very close to them.
To complete the adventure you can discover and explore two magic cenotes and swim in its crystal clear waters. Cenotes are unique underground rivers in the Yucatan Peninsula. In addition to entering a cavern within the Mayan Jungle.
Do not miss this unique opportunity at the Caribbean and the Riviera Maya!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snorkel in 2 Cenotes and Cavern
- Swimming with Turtles
- Lunch - Dish to choose
- Free time at Akumal beach
- Dock fee
- Entry/Admission - Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks at Restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque De Cenotes Yax-Muul, Carretera Federal Tulum - Playa Del Carmen, Tulum 77780 Mexico
This tour starts when our driver picks you up in the lobby of your hotel at the agreed time in our already sanitized unit following the appropriate health protocols.
When you will first go to the Yaxmuul cenote park where you can swim in two of its cenotes, The Balam Cenote and the Chambal cenote; in addition to entering a cavern with an underground cenote, to enter you can rappel.
After hours of fun and cooling off in these crystal clear and refreshing waters, you'll climb back into the drive to head to the main destination Akumal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
When you arrive in Akumal, you will be given your snorkeling equipment and in its bay you can enjoy a swim surrounded by sea turtles in the bay of Akumal.
Once dressed in a vest, mask, fins and tube, you will dive to observe the turtles. You can take a closer look and even swim alongside them.
After this unforgettable experience, you will arrive at the beach of Akumal, where you will have a free time for lunch, you will enjoy a delicious platile to choose from the main menu in the Restaurant.
After a delicious meal you will enjoy the beautiful beach of Akumal, swim in its incredible waters or just enjoy a walk along its white sand.
We'll finally go back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.Pick up time Cancun: 8:30 - 9:00 amPick up Riviera Maya: 10:00 - 10:30 am
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.