Swim with humpback whales and ocean animals in a private tour
We offer private explorations that adapt to the elements of nature, the behavior of animals in the wild and your desires.
Let us guide you to meet whales, dolphins, sharks, rays and the countless wild species of Moorea.
Our specialty: Humpback whales (only from July to November).
French Polynesia is one of the few places in the world where you can meet and swim with humpback whales.
From December to June, we bring you to meet the resident species of Moorea.
It is essential for us to meet animals with the greatest respect, only when their behavior and their situation allow it.
Animal ethics is our priority.
Each of us has a unique relationship with the ocean, which is why in order to give you the best possible experience, we believe in the importance of personalization.
For more information: www.blueinvitation.com
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Vegan snacks and drinks
- Flippers, mask and snorkel
What's excluded :
Our eco-tours aim to contribute to the protection of cetaceans through observation, education and awareness.
We offer 2 tours per day (concerning the humpback whale watching: only from July to November), in staggered hours in order to offer you greater privacy:
Morning: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Afternoon: 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
blue invitation specializes and invests in the study and research of humpback whale songs and sounds made by marine mammals.
blue invitation collects, studies and references the songs emitted by males encountered in French Polynesia, in the hope of knowing their real roles and impacts within their population but also of the living around them.
A fundamental characteristic for knowing and understanding these animals, we are equipped on board a hydrophone, allowing us to listen to the many sounds emitted by cetaceans.
An eco-participation of 5% included in our price is dedicated exclusively to this research.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the pontoon of your hotel / board, or a place agreed together when booking
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.