Swim With Manatees With In Water Guide And Photographer
Our three hour guided "Swim With the Manatees" tour is our number one attraction. You will get to experience manatees up close and personal and your tour with us is limited to 10 visitors maximum. It is a very private experience with our local manatees that you will never forget. We have top of the line equipment and our guides are locals who know our waters very well so you can spot several manatees. You will learn the right way to interact with these amazing animals through passive observation and learn all about our ecosystem here in Crystal River.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- Kayak or Paddleboard
- Life Vest
What's excluded :
This is an AMAZING three hour guided tour to swim with manatees, which is THE coolest thing to do in Crystal River! You will get to paddle peacefully through the waterways and explore different areas, unlike the local dive companies that only drop you off to swim and get back on the boat. You get to experience all of the local nature that Crystal River has to offer visitors.
This package comes with everything you need including a Crescent Kayak or YOLO Hammerhead paddleboard (your choice), a wetsuit, snorkel gear, paddle, life vest, and a fantastic local tour guide. The tour group follows one of our local guides through the beautiful waterways and will learn about the eco-system, see many various birds, fish, and of course some amazing manatees! There is an optional photo package to purchase at the end of your tour with photos taken by your guide along the way. This really is a bucket list trip for many people so reserve today as we book up frequently. We look forward to seeing you soon :)
Departure Point :469 NE 1st St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Moderate physical activity is required to kayak/paddleboard and swim with the manatees.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.