Swim with turtles and Cenote Tour from Playa del Carmen
We will approach the Akumal bay in full snorkeling gear after a detailed safety briefing ready to go into the water. Once in the water we will swim out from Akumal beach in search of the beautiful turtles. We will remain in the water for approximately one hour. Every day we get the chance to see around 3 different species of sea turtles, these are close encouters and really are something special.
Snorkel and swim in a Cenote. The crystal-clear waters of these caves offer perfect visibility.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling with Akumal turtles & coral reef Snorkeling
- Walking, swimming and snorkeling in Cenote
- The necessary equipment for both activities.
- Round trip transportation with AC
What's excluded :
- Reef Tax 12 USD per person
Snorkel with Amazing Sea Turltes in Mexico's Akumal Bay (Turtle Bay), in their natural habitat!
Snorkel and swim in a CenoteThe crystal-clear waters of these caves offer perfect visibility.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are going to stay in Tulum Hotel Zone or Tulum Down Town the meeting point for all the travellers is Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance. We dont provide hotel pick up service in Tulum.This tour doesnt run from Bahia Tepempich to Cancun area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.