Swiss tent camping in Jaisalmer
Located deep within the Thar Desert, Jaisalmer in Rajasthan is often referred to as the 'Golden City.' It is identified by its yellow sand stone architecture with the gorgeous golden Jaisalmer Fort glinting in the background. Apart from its historic structures, this region is also known for its arid beauty and stark landscapes. With golden rolling sand dunes standing in contrast to the clear blue skies. At night those same skies turn inky blue and are heavily sprinkled with stars.
For this trip you’ll be accommodated in double sharing Swiss tents that come with comfortable beds, blankets, bed sheets, basic amenities and an attached bathroom. You’ll also have a netted private sit out.
Spend a night amongst sand dunes with this Jaisalmer camping trip .
Imbibe the local culture through music, dance and cuisine.
Embark on a thrilling camel safari.
Watch a glorious sunset from a camel's back.
Experience the peace of being the middle of a desert.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in swiss tents on a twin sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: a double bed, comfortable bedsheets, mattresses and blankets
- An attached bathroom with modern facilities along with hot and cold water facilities
- Buffet meals including evening snacks and dinner on Day 1, and breakfast on Day 2
- Camel Safari
- Folk dance and fire dance with a live DJ and music
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- Services of experienced campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Chargeable FIT cost for meals including non-veg meals
- Transport to and from the campsite
- Any kind of ersonal expenses
- Any kind of insurance
- Expenses arising due to unforseen circumstances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Get away from the chaotic traffic sounds of the city and zoom into the tranquillity of Rajasthan’s sand dunes through this Jaisalmer camping trip. You’ll spend your day imbibing the rich Rajasthani culture, and the night, staying comfortable tents. You'll also go on a camel safari through the Rajasthani desert and explore the local lifestyle followed by a traditional folk dance performance. This trip beautifully blends adventure and luxury, offering a stunning experience of camping in Jaisalmer.
Departure Point :Sultan Resort, sam sand dunes, near, Kanoi, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 127 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.