Sydney Bondi Beach and Watsons Bay Half-Day Tour
Sydney highlights tour including Watson's Bay & Bondi Beach
Chance to stroll through beautiful Royal Botanical Gardens
Bondi Beach—lively scene with surfers, sunbathers & swimmers
Introduction to Sydney perfect for any first-time visitor
Discovery of both Kings Cross & Darling Point neighborhoods
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Sydney
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Circular Quay port or Sydney hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Get introduced to Sydney on a driving tour through the main landmarks, with convenient roundtrip transportation from your cruise ship. Walk along the waterfront, stop in the Royal Botanic Gardens, check out wealthy suburbs, and admire the coast from Bondi Beach and Watson's Bay.
Meet your tour guide and driver at the cruise terminal or your hotel and begin in the Rocks precinct. Visit the Sydney Observatory, pause under the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and walk along the waterfront as the Sydney Opera House forms the dramatic backdrop.
Drive along historic George Street and admire a few municipal landmarks. Pass Martin Place and St. Mary's Cathedral on your way to the Royal Botanic Gardens, where you have a few minutes to take in the lush scenery. The tour continues in Sydney's eastern suburbs, home to many wealthy people as well as local celebrities. Your guide points out celebrity hotspots and homes before you arrive at Watson's Bay.
Walk along the clifftops of the Gap, the impressive spot where Sydney Harbour opens to the Pacific Ocean. On the way back into the city, stop at Bondi Beach, a famous stretch of sand home to an assortment of ocean lovers. At the end of the tour, get dropped off at your hotel or back at the cruise terminal.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pick-up time and locationPorts
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.