Sydney: Book A Local Host
Ditch the guidebook and get ready to see the real Sydney! Explore the city as you would if you were staying with a friend who lived there and in just half a day you’ll discover Sydney like a local as you visit famous attractions and discover hidden gems. See the city’s highlights or discover an off the beaten path neighbourhood, get oriented and immerse yourself in Australian culture, getting a taste with a local by your side who’ll show you an authentic side of Sydney.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience in the city
- Tailor-made itinerary, designed around your preferences and interests
- Time with a Local Host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You could start at the Opera House
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
If you like greenery then passing the botanic gardens is a must
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
How about a walk through this well known park?
Pass By: Paddy's Market, 9-13 Hay Street, Haymarket, Nsw, 2000, Australia Corner of Thomas Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
For shopping this large, time-tested marketplace with an eclectic array of goods such as souvenirs, clothes & produce.
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Darling Harbour, New South Wales
This waterfront destination houses many of Sydney's major attractions.
Pass By: King Street Wharf, Lime street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Perhaps a walk around the shops at the wharf is what you'd like.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
For spectacular views the climb is well worth it.
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. SYDNEY 4HRS 5/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
SYDNEY 2 HRS 5/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
SYDNEY 8 HRS 5/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.