Sydney Classic Bites & Local Flavors: Private Food Tour
Ready to fall in love with all the tasty treasures Sydney has to offer? In a city that has been influenced by a melting pot of cultures and cuisines, you can find anything that tickles your fancy! And in this private food tour, you can discover the city bite by bite together with your local foodie by your side!
Want to know what this food tour in Sydney has in store for you? Your local foodie has you covered! Try the essential Australian meat pie, a hand-sized gem of Sydney, and the authentic flavors of a veggie samosa. Discover the Asian influences in Australia as you indulge in some incredible rice paper rolls, and do as the locals do and go for a bite of Vegemite on a toast. And for dessert, the world's most Instagrammable piece of cake!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private guide
- 5 local tastings
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Foundation Park, The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Start your tour close to the Foundation Park while trying Aussie Meat Pie. These homely meat and vegetable pies that were originally sold on the street are iconic to Australians, and you’ll soon find out exactly why.
Follow your nose and end up in an eccentric Indian diner, where you’ll learn and taste about their most beloved snacks, veggie samosas
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: I Have a Dream Mural, 295 King Street, Newtown, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Discover the true flavors of Vietnamese street food in search of the perfect rice paper roll with a twist. The local place is close to "I have a dream mural".
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: King Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2042 Australia
Beloved Vegemite time! Get ready to unearth your love or hate relationship with the most famous yeast extract spread of them all, and find out exactly why it’s so popular.
Finish your tour with a meet cake. Discover what romance actually tastes like, and make sure you get that million-dollar shot of the world’s most Instagrammable cake.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :174 King St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.