Sydney Food Tour: A Taste of Chinatown
Taste your way through Sydney's bustling Chinatown as your guide shares personal stories of migration and settlement through the eyes of culturally diverse Australians. Savour the neighborhood's colorful history through its delicious food and real tales of migration.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Snacks - Food Tastings
- Coffee and/or Tea - Tea Ceremony
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chinatown, George St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
This Sydney food tour is a slice of history and culture, alongside deliciously diverse cuisine, telling the Aussie story of migration and settlement from the early days to the most modern times.
This mouth-watering journey will visit hidden landmarks and share little known stories from the history of Chinese Australians. You will enjoy some of the best of Asian Australian cuisine, with origins from China, Korea, Thailand and Malaysia.
You will beat the queues in Sydney's most popular Malaysian, and enjoy Sydney’s Chinatown classics, dishes include the best KFC (Korean Fried Chicken), handmade dumplings and noodles enjoyed by chefs on their days off, and a lotus shaped gelato beautiful enough to Instagram and delicious enough to win awards.
With modern fusion and Sydney Chinatown classics, dishes include the best KFC (Korean Fried Chicken), handmade dumplings and noodles enjoyed by chefs on their days off, and lotus-shaped gelato beautiful enough to Instagram and delicious enough to win awards.
Your tour will also include the serenity of a classic Chinese Tea Ceremony, an ancient and beautiful tradition.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :108 Dixon St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Meriton Retail Precinct George Street, 537-551 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.