Sydney Harbour Hop On Hop Off Cruise with Taronga Zoo entry
Enjoy the freedom of a 2-Day Hop On Hop Off cruise pass allowing you to visit up to 5 famous harbourside precincts, along with entry to Taronga Zoo and Sky Safari Gondola.
Cruise pass valid for two consecutive days, and Zoo entry valid on one day.
per adult from
4 to 16 hours
What's included :
- Hop On Hop Off 2-Day cruise ticket
- One day entry to Taronga Zoo
- Sky Safari Cable Car (subject to weather and maintenance)
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Zoo
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
See the famous icons of Sydney Harbour including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Stop At: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Enjoy a day out at the award-winning Taronga Zoo, home to more than 2,900 exotic and native species. Learn about the different animals through one of the many free zoo-keeper talks; be entertained by the playful seals at the Seal Theatre; and watch the famous free-flight bird show, where birds of prey show off their hunting skills. Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Special timetables operate on public holidays and special event days
- Timetables are subject to change without notice
- Taronga Zoo is open from 9:30am to 4:30pm daily
- To ensure you have enough time to visit the many exhibits in Taronga Zoo, it is recommended that you board the first departing ferry of the day.
- Travel must begin with Captain Cook Cruises from Circular Quay Wharf No.6
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.