Sydney Harbour Luxury Sailing Trip including Lunch
Take in the stunning views of Sydney on a Sydney Harbour on luxury sailing trip. On board your 40-foot luxury sailing yacht, with your experienced skipper at the helm, you'll sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge and along side the Sydney Opera House. A delicious lunch is served on board while anchored in one of Sydney Harbour's secluded bays. Your yacht accommodates a maximum of eight passengers, ensuring personalized attention from your captain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Sailing on Sydney Harbour on board a luxury yacht
- Experienced skipper
- Lunch - Gourmet lunch
- All safety equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer & Wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your yachting cruise departs from Darling Harbour and takes you under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. You'll be able to take photographs of the Sydney Opera House and the Rocks, the birthplace of British settlement. You'll pass Farm Cove and Mrs. Macquaries Chair and Fort Denison, where during the early days of British settlement prisoners were left to survive on only bread and water.
Turning towards Sydney's affluent Eastern suburbs, you'll sail past some of Sydney's wealthiest harbor side homes. From Watsons Bay your yacht will cross the harbor entrance and anchor for lunch at historic Store Beach surrounded by beautiful natural bushland.
While your delicious lunch of sushi, avocado and prawn salad and chicken is being prepared, take a swim to the beach, relax with a glass of Australian beer or wine or toss a fishing line over the side of the yacht. Dessert of Belgium butter biscuits, cheesecake and fruit is also served.
In the early afternoon you'll head back to Darling Harbour, soaking up the sun and fresh air after enjoying an exhilarating day on your small group sailing trip on Sydney Harbour.
• Fully equipped cruising yacht
• Fully equipped galley
• Private cabins
• Interior and exterior shower facilities
• Toilet facilities
• Comfortable and spacious dining/lounge area
• All required safety equipment is on board
• Life jackets are provided for young children
Departure Point :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.