Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Champagne Brunch Cruise
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen for Mothers’ Day, Fathers’ Day, a birthday or some other special celebration. Take a trip back in time sailing past some of Sydney’s finest attractions whilst enjoying a substantial finger food brunch. Enjoy tasty treats that have been hand-made by our French chef caterers using only the finest ingredients.
per adult from
What's included :
- Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from an historic tall ship.
- Delicious finger food brunch.
- All Australian bubbly, juices and water.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- Smoked salmon salad with Turkish bread, rocket, lime mayo & chives
- Market fresh Sydney Rock oysters with sweet soy vinaigrette
- Brown rice & pumpkin veggie bites
- Vegetable & olive French cake
- Egg salad & bacon cocktail roll with honey mustard
- Roast Pumpkin, Capsicum & Pesto Tart
- Cocktail beef sausages, tomato & fresh herb relish
- Chocolate brownies
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Other drinks available at regular bar prices.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Campbell's Cove Floating Pontoon, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Departure Point :Campbells Cove Jetty, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This cruise is only for those 18 years and older
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.