Sydney Harbour Tall Ship Twilight Dinner Cruise
Step aboard the beautiful Southern Swan or the magnificent Soren Larsen and set sail on this twilight dinner cruise like the early settlers all those years ago. There is no better way to end the day than this sublime Sydney Harbour dinner cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour at twilight. (1.5 hour from 1st Apr - 30th Sept)
- See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from a character-filled tall ship.
- Three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Campbell's Cove Jetty, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
Departure Point :Campbells Cove Jetty, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.