Sydney Icons, Bays & Beaches Boat Tour with 2 Guided Stops
Cruise past Sydney’s famous landmarks
Swim or stroll at a secluded national park beach
See Australia's richest homes 'up close'
Explore colonial Quarantine Station & museum
Delicious morning tea at waterside cafe
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable local skipper and guide
- Free onboard WiFi
- Bottled water
- Morning or Tea - including coffee/tea/drink, cakes/biscuits
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Join a small group for a personalised and 'close up' cruise past Sydney's famous landmarks, swim or stroll on an uninhabited National Park beach and enjoy tea, coffee & lamingtons at an historic colonial settlement and museum.
Our knowledgeable local guide will tell you little-known facts about famous harbourside buildings and landmarks, aboriginal and historical sites, waterfront mansions of the 'rich & famous', and you may even catch a glimpse of a penguin, dolphin or fur seal as we land the boat on a national park beach for our first stop, home to Sydney’s only resident colony of Little penguins.
On our second shore stop we visit historic Quarantine Station and museum to explore this fascinating site and have a delicious morning tea with locally made Aussie cakes. Then we're back on the boat to cuise along beautiful harbourside bays, before heading back to Circular Quay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :6A Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.