Sydney Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to City Hotel
Pre-book a shared shuttle from your cruise port terminal to Sydney City Hotel. Your professional driver will reduce the hassle of finding a taxi as they arrive at the terminal waiting for you as you disembark the ship ready to assist you with your luggage. By choosing a shared port shuttle you will share the cost of the ride as you travel by a comfortable and modern bus.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer from cruise port terminal to City hotel
- All taxes, tolls and service fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Reduce the stress of finding transport as you disembark your cruise ship by booking this shared arrival shuttle from your cruise port terminal to your Sydney City hotel.
This simple and stress free journey operates daily with frequent departure times throughout the day. Your professional driver will assist you with your luggage and ensure you arrive on time and safely to your City hotel.
This shared shuttle transfer offers friendly, efficient customer service at an affordable rate.
Please provide us with your mobile phone number in order to contact you in case of any changes or if the driver can't find you at the scheduled time.
Departure Point :
Supplier will provide your pickup time after your booking is made.
PortsOverseas Passenger TerminalWhite Bay Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2017 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales - All hotels within City are, CBD, Darling Harbour, Rocks, Kings Cross, Darlinghurst, Surry Hills.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time and disembarkation time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.