Sydney Speed Boat Adventure Harbour Tour
IF BOOKING MORE THAN ONE BOAT MAKE SEPARATE RESERVATIONS FOR EACH BOAT. Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour®. Navigate and captain your own red speedboat for the entirety of the tour while following our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds - the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide leading you around Sydney Harbour. See The Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, Taronga Zoo, and more. See them from a whole new perspective that simply cannot be matched by big sight-seeing vessels.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Life Jacket
- Your very own Red Speedboat.
- Instructions covering boating basics
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
See the Sydney Harbour Bridge from the water in your own Speed Boat.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
See the beautiful Sydney Opera House from the water on this exciting Sydney Harbour Tour.
Pass By: Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Get up close to Garden Island home of the Navy Base.
Pass By: Rose Bay Beach, Rose Bay, New South Wales Australia
See Rose Bay Beach while being the captain of your own adventure.
Pass By: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
See the breathtaking Shark Island while on this Sydney Harbour Tour.
Pass By: Clark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
The tour will get you close to Clark Island for great photos.
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Really experience Sydney Harbour on this exciting tour where you are the captain.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Australian National Maritime Museum, 2 Murray St Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
See all the ships in the maritime museum from the water.
Departure Point :1: Rose Bay Boat Ramp, Unnamed Road, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
2: 1 Erskine St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.