Sydney SUP Board Hire on Pittwater - (2) Hours on Stand Up Paddle Board
Only an hour away from Sydney, hire a single kayak and explore the bushland and beaches in the national park from Pittwater. Departing from our marina location on a SUP Board, discover the sandy inlets, cliffs and gum trees of the western foreshore of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park – accessible only by water! Paddle around Scotland Island, visit Elvina Bay or drift down McCarr's Creek for a wonderful two hour on the water activity.
What's included :
- All paddling equipment including the SUP Board, paddles and PFDs.
- SUP Board equipment instruction and paddle route directions
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
We provide the stand up paddle board and all the safety equipment and recommendations on the best spots to explore in Pittwater on your self guided paddle!
• Paddlecraft Kayaks, 1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview, Pittwater, New South Wales 2104 Australia
Departure Point :Paddlecraft, 3b/1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview NSW 2107, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, comfortable quick-drying clothes suitable for the weather and a change of clothes for the trip home
- Moderate Fitness Level required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.