Sydney Taronga Zoo General Entry Ticket
Get an up-close look at the animals of the world at Taronga Zoo Sydney — the zoo with a view! Situated on the foreshore of Sydney's magnificent harbour, Taronga Zoo Sydney has something for animal-lovers of all ages. This entry ticket provides general admission to the zoo, including the Sky Safari cable car. If you’re interested in seeing or learning about more of the wildlife. Activities such as limited keeper presentations, Seals for the Wild and Free Flight Birds are included in your ticket. A range of animal encounters can be booked on arrival at an additional cost.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Sky Safari Cable Car
- Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
- Seals for the Wild and Free Flight Birds
- Limited Keeper Talks
- Entry/Admission - Taronga Zoo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to the zoo
- Optional zoo activities
- Visit: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Taronga Zoo Sydney is a non-for-profit conservation society situated amongst lush bushland with harbour views. Home to over 5000 animals from 350 species it is no wonder it is Sydney’s premium location to discover wildlife from Australia and beyond.
Only a short 12 minute ferry ride from the city your day at Taronga Zoo Sydney includes our iconic Seals for the Wild and QBE Free-Flight bird show as well as keeper talks. Don’t miss a ride on the Sky Safari cable car, which whisks you high above the zoo grounds, giving you bird’s-eye views of zoo inhabitants like elephants. It also provides photo ops of Sydney Harbour, Harbour Bridge and the Opera House, also included in your ticket.
If you'd like a more up close and personal experience, you can pay for optional animal encounters with wildlife like koalas and giraffes.
Providing picnic areas and various food and beverage options a day at Taronga Zoo Sydney is one that the whole family will enjoy.
Departure Point :Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, New South Wales 2088 Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.